Licensing and insurance:
- The Service Provider agrees at all times that the vehicle(s) with which the Services are rendered are insured against accidents, with the minimum required coverage for third parties, and that the responsible party and policy holder of such coverage is the Service Provider itself, with the minimum coverage required in all jurisdicitons in whiche it/they operate.
- Service Provider shall maintain all licensing required to carry on its/their business to provide ground transportation services in any and all jurisdictions in which it/they operate
- Service Provider must also perform regular checks and maintenance on its vehicle to ensure that it is in good working order. Proof of such maintenance shall be provided to Drivania upon request.
- The Service Provider shall promptly inform Drivania of any modifications to the Service requested by the Client, including any additional stops or deviations from the original itinerary. The Service Provider agrees to notate who is making the request and inform Drivania of the information provided.
- In the event of any road conditions, route blockages, significant weather events, acts of God, accidents, mechanical issues, flat tires or anything else that may cause the Service Provider to be late for Pickup Time, the Service Provider will notify Drivania immediately of any potential impacts to the Services.
- In the event of a No Show, the Service Provider should remain onsite at the pick-up location until they are released by Drivania. Neither the Service Provider nor a handling agent (FBO) have the authority to release the Service Provider without prior approval from Drivania.
- Clients should not pay Service Provider directly for Services. Drivania will pay the Service Provider directly for Services rendered to Clients. The Service Provider must inform Drivania if a Client tries to pay the Service Provider directly. Discussing matters related to rates or prices directly with Clients is prohibited.
- The Service Provider undertakes to provide the Services with the agreed vehicle, in accordance with the requested and confirmed category or higher.
- The vehicle may not have signage on the outside nor may it include advertising or information about the Service Provider inside. If there are any decals or local branding on the vehicle, the Service Provider must notify Drivania.
- All vehicles must be in excellent condition with a clean interior and exterior with any trash or water bottles from previous passengers discarded prior to trip.
- The chauffeur must convey a professional, executive image and wear executive clothing: dark suit, dark shoes, light-colored shirt and tie.
- Chauffeurs must speak English for business and premium categories. If a chauffeur does not speak English, the Service Provider must inform Drivania in order to manage the Client’s expectations.
- Drivers are responsible for verifying the status of flight arrivals, obtaining information on traffic conditions, and preparing the itinerary before every ride. Drivania must be immediately notified of any mishaps or incidents that could interfere with the correct execution of the ride.
The Service Provider agrees to the following Pickup Time terms and conditions:
- Domestic Commercial Arrivals. Service Provider must be onsite by the actual flight arrival time. The Service Provider must track all commercial flights and meet Clients in designated area specific to the terminal for the corresponding flight. If flight time deviates more than 1 hour, the Service Provider must contact Drivania immediately
- International Commercial Arrivals. Service Provider must be onsite by the actual flight arrival time. The Service Provider must track all commercial flights and meet Clients outside the international arrivals hall or designated area specific to that international terminal. If flight time deviates more than 1 hour, Service Provider must contact Drivania immediately.
- Fixed Base Operation (“FBO”). The Service Provider is required to be at the pickup location at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled Pickup Time. The Service Provider shall make all attempts to track the private flight and may call Drivania for flight updates. The Service Provider shall adjust Pickup Time with any revised flight schedule. The Service Provider must check in with the FBO upon arrival, provide the tail number of the arriving aircraft and let the FBO know that they are onsite and waiting to receive crew or passengers. The Service Provider must not leave the FBO for any reason without prior approval from Drivania. If the FBO will not allow the Service Provider’s vehicle on the ramp or the Service Provider access to passenger facilities to wait with signboard, or handler has arranged different transportation for the aircraft, Service Provider must notify Drivania immediately.
- Cruise Ship Port. The Service Provider must be onsite 15 minutes prior to scheduled Pickup Time. The Service Provider must check pickup and vehicle staging areas for the specific cruise.
- All Other Locations. The Service Provider is required to be at the Pickup location 15 minutes prior to scheduled Pickup Time
Drivania carries out certain verification procedures to ensure that the assigned chauffeur has information about the Service to be rendered, that he or she meets the promised standards and that he or she will arrive ahead of time as agreed
During the performance of the Services, the Service Provider is required to report status. The Service Provider must use the Drivania Affiliate’s App to report status notifications. If the Service Provider is not utilizing the app, the Service Provider must use SMS messaging to communicate status notifications as follows: (i) On location (ii) Passenger on board (iii) Drop off
Drivania will not bear the cost of any Service under the following circumstances:
- A failure on the part of the Service Provide to track a commercial or private aircraft where there is an early arrival, leading to a missed pickup.
- The chauffeur arrives late after the designated Pickup Time resulting in a missed pickup.
- Additional costs generated as a result of changes, cancellations, or modifications not properly communicated to, or not authorized by Drivania.
- A chauffeur is released by anyone other than Drivania or without authorization from Drivania
Service Provider agrees: (1) to hold the Personal Information in strict confidence and to take all precautions to protect the Personal Information from disclosure as Service Provider employs with respect to its most confidential information, but in no case shall Service Provider employ less than reasonable precautions; (2) not to disclose any Personal Information or any information derived from the Personal Information to any third person for any reason, even for non-business reasons; (3) not to make any use whatsoever at any time of such Personal Information, except for the sole limited purposes of providing the Services or performing a proper function on behalf of and at the request of the Client; and (4) not to copy, distribute, publicly display, publically or privately disclose any Personal Information.