Due to the crisis of COVID19, your bookings may be affected by local restrictions in terms of personal mobility.
Please check all updated information released by the local authorities before you book a new ride.
We inform you that our 24/7 Customer Service team is permanently connected from home to offer you the safest and most effective private transport possible. To do so, we are closely following the evolution of the current outbreaks in terms of mobility and public health, as well as all potential limitations that may affect your travel experience.
In addition, we have activated a series of extraordinary measures of safety and hygiene to guarantee the maximum standards in all of our vehicles.
Your safety is our priority.
OFFICIAL STATEMENT. SAFETY AND PREVENTION DRIVANIA CHAUFFEURS
After the evolution of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and following the health instructions that we receive every day, we want to share with you the measures that we have carried out.
The safety of passengers, employees and chauffeurs is paramount to us and therefore we have worked on the following protocol for the prevention and safety of all.
We have insisted that our chauffeurs apply the preventive measures that they must consider in their vehicles for the safety of themselves and our passengers. These measures include:
- – Wash your hands well (with disinfectant/hand sanitizer) before and after each service
- – To have hand disinfectants on board the vehicle to offer the passengers
- – Disinfection of vehicle interiors and doors with antiseptic wipes before and after each service.
- – Extreme cleaning of the vehicle.
Clients and Passengers
Following our quality standards, our customers have the following service guarantees:
- – Quality guarantee in the extreme cleanliness of the vehicles
- – Total flexibility in the cancellation of the service.
- – Possibility to book an ALL-DAY service in your city to attend your meetings in the safest way possible and with the same vehicle all day long.
- – 24/7 Customer Care team attentive to any update or last-minute changes in the destination to inform the client/passenger.
To enhance the security of the work team and maintain the standard of service to our customers, we have extended, with total flexibility, the policies of teleworking among our employees.
We want to thank especially all our clients for keeping the confidence in our services during these uncertain days. We also thank all chauffeurs for their interest and attention in rigorously applying these security measures, as well as all our team for their efforts in continuing to reinforce and guarantee these measures.